Veterans Square is an exciting new retail and office development in a fast growing area in southwest Fargo. The retail / office complex, comprised of over 30,000 square feet of retail, 19,000 sf feet of office space and a 51,000 sf restaurant pad, has frontage along Veterans Boulevard and 40th Avenue South. All of the retail units offer great visibility from the 2 arterial roads; customers will enjoy ample front parking and easy access and agrees.
Located along Veterans Boulevard and 40th Avenue South, Veterans Square is across from the new West Fargo Sheyenne High School, single and multi-family housing, and near Liberty Middle School, the new Independence Elementary School, Sanford Health Medical Campus, Scheels Arena, Osgood Golf Course and more.
Specs and Details
- 7 ½ Acre retail & office development
- Prominent location / Corner of Veterans Boulevard & 40th Avenue in South Fargo
- Easy access and egress of high traffic corridors (Veterans Blvd & 40th Ave)
- Great visibility for Tenants and high traffic volume
- Appealing architectural design
- Building size ranges from 9,000 – 11,000 sf to accommodate all large variety of retailers
- Build to suit spaces / some with drive up windows
- Ample front door parking
- High visibility monument / electronic signage
- Exterior lighting and upgraded landscaping throughout the development
Three Available Buildings in One Great Location
The Veterans Square sign has been installed and things are taking shape as we continue to progress on the retail center space build located at Veterans Blvd and 40th Ave S in Fargo. Stop by for more information at 1635 43rd St South Fargo! Be the envy of other businesses by leasing one of these amazing spaces today!